We all need to be eating more vegetables, especially green leafy ones like brussels sprouts. In my opinion, this is the easiest and best way to cook brussel sprouts. You can thank me later.
YOU WILL NEED:
-- brussel sprouts (as much as you want)
-- salt and pepper
1. Preaheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. wash brussel sprouts and cut off any brown leaves or brown stems
3. put brussel sprouts on cookie sheet or baking pan
4. drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. (can add a little spicy pepper like cayenne if you like here) and mix everything around so it is coated
5. put in oven. stir the brussel sprouts after about 15 minutes.
6. after 30 minutes, stir and taste, continue to do so every 10 minutes or so until sprouts are cooked all the way through and browning on the outside. It took me about 45 minutes to cook mine through the other day.
FOR EXTRA CREDIT: stick some beets, potatoes, or squash in the oven at the same time you are making these brussel sprouts for your next meal!