1/2 cup butter
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup minus 1 Tablespoon white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
3. In a medium bowl, beat together 1/2 cup softened butter, the white sugar, and the brown sugar until fluffy.
4. Beat in egg and vanilla.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients, and mix together by hand until well blended.
6. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
7. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges start to brown. Cool on baking sheets, or remove to cool on wire racks.
If you refrigerate the dough overnight before baking the cookies taste even better!